Weekly News from the RBYC
We have made two polite requests for the trailers in the Eastern car park to be removed. We are now in a position where we have customers booked in to the accommodation this weekend, who cannot safely access the rooms. There is also a jungle of grass and weeds that cannot be cut back while the trailers are there.
Perhaps you don't know your trailer is amongst these, or just need to ask your yard to remove them, but please be advised they will be moved if nothing is done about them.
Bar and Catering
Our specials for this week are:
- Smoked Salmon & Asparagus Quiche with salad & new potatoes
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Mashed Potatoes, Cauliflower Cheese, and Fine Green Beans
We will be serving our Bar Menu until 3:30pm on Saturday.
As we have formal functions on Friday and Saturday night, we are unable to offer any casual dining, but you are more than welcome to book in for those functions.
This Sunday there will be no Carvery lunch, but instead we will be serving a cold buffet lunch as well as a limited bar menu.
- Friday 19th - BOCCRC Prize Giving Supper
- Saturday 20th - Aspirin Trophy Dinner
- Sunday 21st - Aspirin Trophy Lunch Buffet, serving a selection of cold seafood, meats & quiches served with an array of salads & breads followed by a dessert buffet, all for £18.Bookings please via the normal methods.
The Whitsun Regatta takes place 27th - 29th May. The Notice of Race and Entry form are on the RBYC website, and the full programme is to be available shortly. On-line entry is preferred at Whitsun Regatta and the full social programme will be released shortly.
Congratulations to Past Commodore Angus Bates and the crew of Assarain IV, winners of the IRC One class in the 2017 RORC Mainseries 'De Giungand Bowl Race' last weekend.