Pontoon Update

From our Commodore's Blog

4th January 2017

"Thinking of the season ahead, much time has been dedicated by the general committee to the decision of what form our proposed new pontoon should take. As you will be able to study on the noticeboard from tomorrow, we agree that we should not sell short the opportunity that we must grasp to improve our access to the water. In that case we have decided to apply for planning permission to widen the pontoon and improve the facilities for launching and mooring boats and dinghies. If you are unable to see the plans on the noticeboard but would like to see them the office can provide a copy by email or hard copy upon request.

You will hear more at the AGM as to the financing proposals being considered for this important asset we wish to replace, however, we are bound at the moment to effect urgent repairs for the season ahead because the task of achieving all the regulatory approvals is now long winded so we hope to be in a position to order the new pontoon towards the end of next season."