Weekly News from the RBYC
We kindly request the removal of any trailers in the Club car parks. Please contact the office if you are unable to do so within the next fortnight.
Burnham Week Recruitment
There will be a Regatta recruitment evening at the Crouch Yacht Club at 7.45 p.m. on the 5th of May, presenting to those who are interested in being a key part of the event just how they could help as well as presenting the outline objectives for 2017 and beyond.
Bar and Catering
Our specials for this week are:
- Hunters' Chicken with boiled new potatoes and vegetables.
- Giant Yorkshire pudding with roast sirloin of beef, gravy and vegetables
- Vegetarian quiche with chips and salad.
We will be serving our Bar Menu until 3:30pm on Saturday.
Our Sunday Carvery this week will be Roast Sirloin of Beef or Roast Chicken. We will also be offering a limited bar menu.
This week we have the EAORA Ralph Herring Prize Giving Supper on Saturday night. Please book by Friday if you would like to attend.
EAORA Ralph Herring Trophy dinner
Save the dates for the following:
- Friday 19th May - BOCCRC Prize Giving Supper
- Saturday 20th May- Aspirin Trophy Dinner
- Sunday 21st May - Aspirin Trophy two course lunch buffet, serving a selection of cold seafood, meats & quiches served with an array of salads & breads followed by a dessert buffet for £18 per head
Please book either by contacting the office adding your name to the booking in sheet.